MerCruiser Ford B175-61 351 302 V6 V8 Carburetor Flame Arrestor 3" Throat 2bbl
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
Item Details1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 Sterndrive Stern Drive 800 I/O
- Stamped Zenith B175-61
- For Rochester 2-Barrel Carburetors found on early V6 & V8 engines with Rochester 2bbl carburetors (Roughly 3" opening)
- Generally this would have been used with V8 Ford engines (some had the attachment for the breather tube and others did not)
- MerCruiser 120hp/140hp engines used a 2-barrel rochester carburetor that had a smaller throat opening, so it won't work on those units.
- USCG approved! (Stamped right on it)
- Overall decent condition, slightly bent, on the lower half, but sits flat and normal looking at it from above, I took quite a few pictures, so please take a look at those.
- Purchase with confidence!