MerCruiser GM 120hp 2.5L 153cid Crankshaft 5743014 OMC Stringer Chevy 4 cyl 2275
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Removed from a 1980 MerCruiser GM 2.5L
- Used from 1973-1989 on virtually all OMC & Mercruiser 2.5L 120hp power plants. (both companies used the same GM blocks, but OMC used bolts rather than studs at the end of the crankshaft to hold the couplers on)
- MerCruiser Part Number 423-2275
- GM part # 5743014
- Yours should looks just like this.
- Engine turned over by hand freely before removed.
- Some surface rust on this in some areas of the cast part (visible in pictures) but this is a very nice crankshaft & I don't think you will be disappointed.
- If you are unsure if this will work for you, just ask.
- Purchase with confidence!