MerCruiser GM 140hp 3.0L 4cyl Water Exhaust Manifold MerCarb Top Mount Shifting
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- First... This is only applicable to 1984ish-1998ish 3.0L / 2.5L 4cyl engines that had the shifting components located on top of the valve cover and not mounted to the side of this manifold...
- Probably easiest to just check and see what number is stamped on the side of yours...
- Great Shape.
- Not cracked, not welded or patched.
- Freshwater used part.
- The Stamped Part Number is 42673C1. (This is slightly different than 42673 without the C1 at the end)
- Major notes about these manifolds
- For MerCarb Carburetors (identified by single adjustment screw & 3.69" x 2.00" mounting stud pattern & single idle adjustment screw at the base)
- This style of manifold DOES NOT HAVE the mounting bosses for shift component hardware found on earlier style 4cyl engines that Shift bracket mounting to the side manifold vs. built into the rocker cover (1990 & up)
- In short this manifold is for replacing Early 1990's MerCruiser 4cyl Engines with shift bracket mounted to the valve cover...
- 860235A04 is for engines that needed the side mounted shift bracket (not equivalent to this one)
- Original Paint
- This manifold was used on basically all 3.0L 140hp 4-Cylinder engines WITH Mercarb carburetors
- Since this does have the mounting bosses (threaded holes for the shift linkage) this is universally compatible with all of the 120hp / 140hp models using MerCarb carburetors.
- If you need any help tracking down the proper mounting gaskets for this, please feel free to contact me as I should be able to point you in the right direction.
- If you have any questions or doubts on compatibility, please contact me as I wouldn't want to send you the wrong thing
- Purchase with confidence!
- 42673 / 860235A03 - If these didn't have the "C1" stamped at the end they had the mounting bosses.
- 42673C1 - Generally didn't have the mounting bosses
- 99798A9 (Conventional Ignition) / 99798A16 (Digital Ignition)
1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000