MerCruiser 42673 GM 140hp 3.0L Water Jacket Exhaust Manifold MerCarb 860235A04
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Great Shape.
- Not cracked, not welded or patched.
- Freshwater used part.
- The Stamped Part Number is 42673 / 42673C1 which is equivalent to 99798, 806867A2 & 806867A8
- Major notes about these manifolds
- For MerCarb Carburetors (identified by single adjustment screw & 3.69" x 2.00" mounting stud pattern & single idle adjustment screw at the base)
- This style of manifold had the mounting bosses for shift component hardware found on earlier style 4cyl engines that Shift bracket mounting to the side manifold vs. built into the rocker cover (1990 & up)
- This item has been cleaned & repainted and is ready to be installed.
- This manifold was used on basically all 3.0L 140hp 4-Cylinder engines WITH Mercarb carburetors
- Since this does have the mounting bosses (threaded holes for the throttle linkage) this is universally compatible with all of the 120hp / 140hp models using MerCarb carburetors with top or side mount throttle control.
- If you need any help tracking down the proper mounting gaskets for this, please feel free to contact me as I should be able to point you in the right direction.
- If you have any questions or doubts on compatibility, please contact me as I wouldn't want to send you the wrong thing
- Purchase with confidence!
- 42673 (Stamped)
- 42673C1 - Generally didn't have the mounting bosses
1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982