MerCruiser GM 165hp 4.1L 250cid Crankshaft 3876802N OMC Stringer Chevy 425-3156
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Removed from a 1970's MerCruiser Alpha One GM 4.1L 165hp 250CID
- Used from 1968-1979 on virtually all OMC & Mercruiser 165hp power plants. (both companies used the same GM blocks, but OMC used bolts rather than studs at the end of the crankshaft to hold the couplers on)
- MerCruiser Part Number 425-3156 or 425-6516
- We did not see a GM part number expressedly stamped on this but this would be equivalent to 3876802 / 3876802N / what sometimes looks like 3878802N
- Yours should looks just like this.
- Standard Sized Journals
- Some minor surface rust on this in some areas of the cast part (visible in pictures) but this is a very nice crankshaft & I don't think you will be disappointed.
- If you are unsure if this will work for you, just ask.
- Purchase with confidence!