MerCruiser Ignition Amplifier 15248T01 305 350 V8 5.0L 5.7L "V8-24" 15248A1
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
Removed from a 1983-1984 MerCruiser GM Chevy 305 5.0L V8 898 198hp / 200hp Sterndrive
Please review this information thoroughly so you don't order the wrong one...Part Number(s) Included
MerCruiser V8 Ignition Amplifier Module 15248A1 Stamped V8-24
- Superseded / Equivalent / Related P/N: 390-7804A3 / 15248A1 / 15248T02 / (you would still need wire 84-15275A1) / 805361T2
- Identification Mark: V8-24
- Module Advance: 24°
- Initial Timing: 8° BDTC
- Total Advance: 32° @ 3700 RPM
- Again Very important look look at the stamped number on yours (V8-24) is what is important
- Some models had like V8-22 or V8-24S and these WERE the same as these numbers represent the timing settings.
- MerCruiser 305/350 (5.0L/5.7L) With Thunderbolt IV ignition & Perimeter bolt Rocker covers - Which is basically the early 80's engines.
- MerCruiser 454 (7.4L) With Thunderbolt IV
- MCM 7.4L Bravo 1 & 2: 0B771113-0F351999
- MCM 330 (B-W), 7.4L TR: 6083145 and Above
- MCM 454 Mag Alpha, 7.4L Mag Alpha: 0A613927-0C407425
- MCM 454 Mag Bravo: 0B721207-0F304999
- MIE 340 Inboard: 5889914-0B788365
- MIE 7.4L Inboard: 0B788366-0F349999
- Please Check with your parts manual and the physical stamp on the part.
- Freshwater Used Parts
- The stampings on these are important and DO NOT mix & match these ignition amplifiers just because they look the same.
Purchase with confidence!
1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996