MerCruiser Lower Unit Gearcase Propeller Prop Shaft Gen II 48-824110 1991-1997
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- MerCruiser Propeller Shaft 44-824110 used in all Early MerCruiser Gen II Drives 1991-1997 (S/N 0D469859 Thru 0K999999)
- (1998 & newer Gen II used 44-850308 Propeller Shaft) (S/N 0L00040 & Up)
- If you have any questions on finding the year of your sterndrive, please contact me.
- (Same As Sierra 18-2166 or GLM 11150)
In a nutshell
- Replaces: 44-66060, 44-66060-3, 44-824110 For all MC-1 & MR/ALPHA Units S/N 2791957 & above. Also for 165 (6 cyl.) S/N 2763442 & above (1970-1997)
They used the same lower gearcase with all of the engines so you're particular engine is not applicable so this basically covers (120hp 140hp 4cyl 165hp 6cyl 170hp 305 350 470 2.5L 3.0L 4.3L 5.0L 5.7L V6 V8 etc...
This particular prop shaft was used years 1991-1997, but replaces prop shafts On Alpha One Gen I outdrives (MC-1 / R / MR) 1970-1990
Other parts included as pictured
- Shift Spool Shaft parts 818349T1 / 818349A1 (Same As Sierra 18-2286)
- Purchase with confidence!