MerCruiser MR Alpha One 1 Lower Unit 818763A10 73020-C1 Bearing Carrier Gen II
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- MerCruiser Sterndrive Alpha One Lower Unit Bearing Carrier
Used in MerCruiser R / MR & Gen I (1983-1990) & also Gen II lower units 1991 & Up
- However, You just need to inspect the casting number to see if the one you are replacing is the right one. This type was the later type used mostly newer stuff using tab washer 14-18323 on Gen I & Gen II Standard Rotation lower units.
- This will only replace bearing carriers with either 818763C1 / 818763C3 or 73020C1
This one has casting number 818763C1 (818763-C3 is another common stamping)
- The other type of bearing carrier MerCruiser used (On Alpha One Gen I & MR lower units) had casting number 73020-C which is NOT the same as this one as it doesn't have the spot for a Locating Key for the bearing carrier.
- Bearing Carrier is different from 73020-C1 in the sense that it has a spot for an anode to mount on the rear of the carrier, but still is interchangeable.
- Bearings might be ok on this carrier, but I would recommend replacing them if you are installing this item. Replacing the bearings and seals is highly recommended. I didn't inspect them, so replacing them is completely up to your discretion.
- Also Includes:
- Retainer 79448 / 92817-C
- Tab Washer 14-18323
You're particular engine does not really matter so this basically covers most (120hp 140hp 4cyl 165hp 6cyl 170hp 305 350 470 2.5L 3.0L 4.1L 3.7L 5.0L 5.7L V8 etc... provided you are replacing a bearing carrier with the same casting number 818763C3 or replacing one with casing number 73020C1.
- Freshwater Used Part!
- Purchase with confidence!
- Used in MerCruiser R / MR & Gen I (1983-1990) & also Gen II lower units 1991 & Up
Relevant Part Number List
- Sierra 18-2376 equivalent