MerCruiser 73020-C R Alpha One 1 Lower Unit I/O 73020A14 Bearing Carrier 79448
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- The Bearings & Seals Should probably be replaced in this but this is up to your discretion.
- Used in MerCruiser Gen I lower units 1970-1982 (Gearcases that used a pre-load pin If your gearcase does NOT have a pre-load pin, then this is the incorrect bearing carrier)
- However, You just need to inspect the casting number to see if the one you are replacing is the right one
This one has casting number 73020-C
- The other type of bearing carrier MerCruiser made had casting number 73020-C1 & 818763A10 which is NOT the same as this one and was found in the 1983-1990 models****
- Bearing Carrier Retainer Screw 79448 / 92817 (stamped)
- Tab Washer 14-79447 (For use with 73020C Carrier)
- Key 28-30281
They used the same lower gearcase with all of the engines 1970-1990 (they had 2 different versions in that time period) so you're particular engine does not really matter so this basically covers most (120hp 140hp 4cyl 165hp 6cyl 170hp 305 350 470 2.5L 3.0L 4.1L 3.7L 5.0L 5.7L V8 etc... provided you are replacing a bearing carrier with the same casting number.
- Freshwater Used Part!
- Purchase with confidence!