MerCruiser Power Trim Tilt R MR Hydraulic Pump Motor Oildyne Metal Reservoir 80s
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Motor is Tested & Working!
- The whole solenoid bracket is missing/not installed on this, you will need to install/ bolt on your whole control panel / solenoids / fuse wires etc...
- This is the oildyne style pump with the metal reservoir generally found on early 1980's MerCruiser systems before they switched over to the ones with the plastic reservoirs. There were generally 3 variations of these (They are all interchangable)
- The earliest production ones had relief valves on the front of them and a brass fitting for one of the hoses
- The middle production ones had no relief valve and a brass fitting on one side
- The latest production ones had no relief valve and no brass fittings
- This type of pump would have been found in Various MerCruiser power systems (2.5L 120hp, 3.0L 140hp 4cyl, 4.1L 165hp 6cyl, 5.0L 305 V8, 5.7L 350)
- Please inspect pictures closely as yours should look just like this.
- If you are unsure please feel free to ask.
- Please consult a manual for proper filling and bleeding procedures & techniques (plenty of resources on the internet and its pretty straight forward, but the pump will be drained before shipping).
- Purchase with confidence!
- Trim Cylinder, arms, rams, hydraulic 14366A20, 14336A25, 14366A31, 14366A17, 14366A22, 14366A28, 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988