MerCruiser Pre Alpha One Trim Arm Ram Cylinder Piston 60's-82 sterndrive 45706A8
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Original Paint
- Price is for the pair of cylinders as pictured.
- These can be used on the port or starboard side.
- Found on all MerCruiser Alpha One Drives before 1982ish.... 2.5L 120hp 4cyl / 3.0L 140hp / 3.7L 470 165hp 4cyl / 4.1L 165hp 6cyl / 5.0L 305 V8 / 5.7L 350 V8 / 888 / 898 / Ford 302 351/
- This type of trim arm would have been found in late 1960's/70's/80's right up until 82'ish MerCruiser power systems
- Please inspect pictures closely as yours should look just like these as they used this type for a number of years and all the other types of trim arms look quite different (note that this style does not have a rigid external trim line running the length of the cylinder like the post-1982 models have)
- If you are unsure please feel free to ask.
- Equivalent Part numbers:
- 18-2142 (Sierra)
- Please consult a manual for proper filling and bleeding procedures & techniques (plenty of resources on the internet and its pretty straight forward, but the trim arms will be drained before shipping).
- Purchase with confidence!
- Trim Cylinder, arms, rams, hydraulic
1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1980 1981 1982