MerCruiser 44-66060-3 Propeller Prop Shaft Gen II One Lower Unit Gearcase 91-97
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- MerCruiser Propeller Shaft 44-66060-3 found in Early MerCruiser Gen II Drives 1991-1997 (S/N 0D469859 Thru 0K999999) [Also Gen I models 1970-1990]
- Some models had 44-824110 which is a little bit different looking than this in the clutch dog area but functionally the same.
- (1998 & newer Gen II used 44-850308 Propeller Shaft) (S/N 0L00040 & Up)
- If you have any questions on finding the year of your sterndrive, please contact me.
- (Same As Sierra 18-2166 or GLM 11150)
In a nutshell
- Replaces: 44-66060, 44-66060-3, 44-824110 For all MC-1 & MR/ALPHA Units S/N 2791957 & above. Also for 165 (6 cyl.) S/N 2763442 & above (1970-1997)
They used the same lower gearcase with all of the engines so you're particular engine is not applicable so this basically covers (120hp 140hp 4cyl 165hp 6cyl 170hp 305 350 470 2.5L 3.0L 4.3L 5.0L 5.7L V6 V8 etc...
This particular prop shaft was used years 1991-1997, but replaces prop shafts On Alpha One Gen I outdrives (MC-1 / R / MR) 1970-1990
Other parts included as pictured
- Shift Spool Shaft parts 818349T1 / 818349A1 (Same As Sierra 18-2286)
- Clutch Dog 52-824112 > 52-853594T
- Cross Pin 17-30632
- Spring 24-30893
- Purchase with confidence!
1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997