MerCruiser Shift Interrupter Neutral Kill Switch 49646A1 120hp 140hp 165hp Early
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- MerCruiser McGill Shift Interrupter Neutral-Safety Shift Cut-Out Kill Switch 49646A1 / 49646A2
- This type of switch was mounted directly to the transom plate and the ends "plugged" into a terminal.
- Overall good condition
- Tested & working!
- Generally found on Early MerCruiser Sterndrives where the ends of the plug went into a terminal rather than having a screw connection.
- 1960's-early to mid 70's 120hp 2.5L 4cyl / 140hp 3.0L 4cyl / 165hp 6cyl Inline engines where the switch was mounted to the transom plate and not a separate plate with a reverse lock.
- Purchase with confidence!
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976