Mercury 1643-7406A31 Outboard Gearcase Lower Unit Long shaft 50hp 60hp 70hp 3cyl
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Removed from a Mercury Outboard 50hp - Inline 3 Cyl. cylinder Two 2-Stroke (6428681-0B122929)
- Part #'s
Lower Gearcase Assembly 1643-7406A31 (Housing Stamped 1643-6458)
Functionally Equivalent to the Following Numbers:
- 1643-7406A42 (Mariner)
- 1643-9539A9 (Mariner)
Related Gearcase numbers (Not related to shaft length)
- 1643-7406A16 / 1643-7406A41 / 1643-9539A1 / 1643-9539T1 / 1643-9539A8 / 1643-9539T8
- Functionally Equivalent to the Following Numbers:
- Generally found on the 3cyl 2-stroke 50hp / 60hp / 70hp Mercury & Mariner Outboards from the 1984-1990
- Make sure yours looks just like this.
- Item Condition and Notes:
- Good Working Condition
- Shaft Measures Roughly 21-3/4" From the top of the Water Pump housing to the tip of the drive shaft..... (See Pictures)
- This is the long shaft model.... Please measure yours to ensure you are ordering the right one.
- Shifts Correctly
- Original Paint
- Pressure Tested
- Yours should look like this one.
- Please ask if you are unsure if this part will work for you. Please send model and serial number.
- You will receive what is in the pictures.
- Please inspect pictures closely for condition.
- Purchase with confidence!
Please contact me with any additional questions.
- Other Related Models:
- This item may work on these other Outboards models please do your research or ask for help.
- May Work On These Years: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990 (and possibly others)
- May Work on These Horsepowers 50hp 60hp 70hp (and possibly others)
- Mercury, Mariner, Tracker, Sea Ray, Force