Mercury 350 35hp 1963 Lower Unit Drive Straight Gear Set Forward Reverse Pinion
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- From a 1963 Mercury 350 4cyl Outboard, and ONLY used in this outboard (1963 Serial numbers 157114-1628794)
- This set is in excellent shape. I am listing it as used, but there is a possibility that it is a completely new set as I can't find any wear on these.
- These were mixed in with some other parts I had and unfortunately, I don't have any of the other lower unit components to go with these.
- The Forward gear still has the bearings on it, and I think it seems ok, but I don't have the race for it. You can still order the proper bearings for these that are new.
- There was some sand in the container I found them in, so please make sure to clean these thoroughly before installation.
- Parts included
- Forward Gear (Straight) 43-39651A2
- Reverse Gear (Straight) 43-39652
- Pinion Gear (Straight) 43-33843
- Yours should look just like this.
- I think these are possibly the same as 43-33844A4
- Don't be afraid to make an offer
- Purchase with confidence!