Mercury 650 65hp 3cyl Outboard Forward Pinion Gear Set 43-60245 43-60247T5
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Removed from a 1974 Mercury outboard 65hp 650 3cyl (Serial Number: 4052708)
Forward & Pinion Gear
Used on Mercury 65hp & 70hp Models 1972-1979
- Might be compatible with other outboards & horsepowers from this time period. If you are unsure please contact me or consult your outboard’s parts manual
43-60245 Driveshaft Pinion Gear
43-60247 / 43-60247A5 / 43-60247T5 Forward Gear (23 teeth)
Out of principle, I do recommend that the bearings are included (still attached to the gears) and should be replaced. They might be fine as they sit right now, but generally I don’t inspect the too closely as I already assume that the buyer is going to replace them when performing a rebuild. Sometimes there is obvious damage to the bearings and I’ll usually note that when that is the case. However, ultimately it is up to to you to closely inspect and decide as to whether or not to replace the bearings currently installed.
Freshwater Used Parts
- If you are unsure if this will work for you, please check with your motor's parts list or manual or just send me a message and I can quickly look this up for you or at least point you in the right direction.
- Please Inspect Pictures closely to ensure satisfaction as these will give you the best idea of condition not noted otherwise.
- Please Contact Me if you have additional questions.