Mercury Mariner 1667-9011A73 Lower Unit Gearcase 3-Jaw 100hp 115hp 125hp 4cyl
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
Removed from a Mercury Outboard 115hp (S/N OG240680) - Inline 4 cylinder 2-Stroke
- Part #'s
3-Jaw Lower Gearcase Assembly 1667-9011A73 / 1667-9011T73 (Long Shaft)
Related Gearcase numbers (Not related to shaft length)
- 1667-9011A74 / 1667-9011T74 (Mariner)
- 1667-9011A80 / 1667-9011T80 (Tracker)
- Related Gearcase numbers (Not related to shaft length)
- Generally Found Mercury 4-Cylinder Outboards (100hp / 115hp / 125hp) 1995-1997
- Please Check parts manual or send me your serial number to ensure comaptibility.
- This is for unmodified outboards from the 1995-1997 period that currently have the 3-Jaw Reverse Clutch system.
- Check This Link For more explanation between the 3-Jaw and 6-Jaw Gearcases
- You can look for a marking mentioned in the above link that will help you identify what you have.
- If you have a 3-Jaw Clutch system and want to switch to a 6-Jaw system, You have to pull the powerhead and replace the shift shaft... Or you can just replace it with the same 3-Jaw gearcase for the meantime.
- Item Condition and Notes:
- Good Working Condition
- Shaft Measures Roughly 20-1/4" From the top of the Water Pump housing to the tip of the drive shaft..... (See Pictures)
- This is the long shaft model.... Please measure yours to ensure you are ordering the right one as the X-Long models would be a bit longer
- Shifts Correctly
- Original Paint
- I've also included a picture of current impeller condition. (probably should be replaced)
- We have replaced the shift shaft seal on this
- Currently filled with fresh gear oil
- Yours should look like this one.
- Please ask if you are unsure if this part will work for you. Please send model and serial number.
- Please inspect pictures closely to get the best idea of condition.
- Purchase with confidence!
Please contact me with any additional questions.
1995 1996 1997