Mercury Outboard Ride Guide Steering Cable 8' 8ft Kiekhaefer Early Vintage Mark
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- We don't know too much about this but it appears to be a Mercury / MerCruiser Ride Guide steering cable. I believe this would be the "7/8" 30509A8
- Cable moves properly
- There is some cracks in one part of the outer sheath (see pictures) but this wont affect function as these have a steel core, However I think the thread-on nut is missing from this (The one that attaches it to the the steering tube... So you might be able to slip this over from the other side or you might have to figure out some other sort of solution like the K66 Kit..
- Yours should look just like this
- The Overall Length of the cable is 11' Feet
- The total length of the plastic coating is 8' feet
- It is stamped "8" on it so it is definitely an 8' steering cable.
- Between these 2 measurements, it should give you enough to go off of for measuring your own cable
- You should be able to compare measurements to your own existing cable to determine the length that you need.
- Purchase with confidence!