OMC 980014 0980114 10Bolt Electric Shift Low-Prof Swivel Bearing Housing 1972-77
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships TODAY if you order before 12PM EST Mon-Fri
Part Number(s) Included
- OMC Stringer 980014 / 0980014 Electric-Shift 10-Bolt Swivel Bearing Housing Assembly
General Application / Compatibility
- Compatible with all electric lower gearcases regardless of your Ford or GM engine size 1972-1977 (Low-Profile 10-Bolt Housings)
- (2.5L 120hp, 3.0L 140hp, 4.1L 165hp, 5.0L 225hp 305, 5.7L 245hp 350, Ford 302 190hp etc.)
- 1967-1971 Models had 8 bolt swivel housing which was different than this one and generally found with High-Profile lower units and are not interchangable. (I believe there is some misleading information on some large parts website saying that 382409 is interchangable)
- Freshwater Used Parts
- We have put a new zerk fitting on this.
- Also one of the corners has a minor crack around the bottom edge, but with a new gasket this shouldn't give you any trouble (see pictures 4 & 5)
- This will need new seals (2x Sierra 18-2012 / 2x 18-2058 / 1x 18-2020 / Gasket 0313368)
- Overall Good Condition!
Purchase with confidence!