OMC Cobra 5.0L 5.7L 305 350 Oil Pan Basin Reservoir 1986-1992 1-piece 0913269
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships TODAY if you order before 12PM EST Mon-Fri
Item Details1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992
- Original Paint, dents & dings and paint missing on the bottom, but overall acceptable condition.
- There is some corrosion on the dipstick side hole side of the flange. Nothing that should affect function provided you are using a fresh gasket. (picture 4)
- OMC Part number 0913269 / 913269
- Used from 1986-1992 (early non-vortec GM V8 5.0L 305 & 5.7L 350 engines) engines that HAVE a 1-piece rear oil seal, NOT the older style 2-piece rear main oils seal found on some of the early 1986 engines (KW & KWB suffix models had the 2 piece and used a different oil pan). Easy to determine which type of seal you have by removing the pan. (pan seal will be one big continuous piece.
- In 1986 this is the type of pan used with the 1-piece oil seal which would be the models with the suffix "WX & WXS"
- Includes support mounting brackets 14088502 & 14088501
- No plug included with this oil pan.
- If you are unsure if this will work for you, just ask.
- Purchase with confidence!