OMC Cobra Gearcase Outdrive Upper Unit V6 4.3LSterndrive 21:19 1986 Early Model
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- For use with OMC Cobra V6 4.3L 262cid outdrives 1986-1993.
- ***This is the earliest Cobra Upper unit that OMC used (1986) that does not have the same casing as subsequent cobra years.
- What Makes this different than subsequent years (1987-1993)
- ****You will notice at the base of the drive, there is a metal flange that is intended to cover the front of the lower unit.
- 1987-1993 OMC just had a anode that mounted to the lower unit that covered this region, so you would have to purchase 98349 anode to correctly mount this to a lower unit drive from those years (1987-1993)
- Compatible with only GM V6 4.3L applications.
- 21/19 Gear ratio
- No leaks or bad seals found after pressure testing.
- I have included a picture of the impeller that is currently installed. It should be fine, but it is up to your discretion as to whether or not you replace it.
- This gearcase has been cleaned & repainted.
- This will be drained of gear oil before shipping and will need to be refilled before use.
- Freshwater used part.
- UPS Shipping so you get it in a reasonable time frame!
- Purchase with confidence!