OMC Stringer Cobra 120hp 140hp 3.0L 2.5L 4cyl Marine Fuel Pump Vented Sterndrive
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Cleaned & Repainted
- OMC 982240 / 0982240
- This has been disassembled and the diaphragm has been inspected.
- Found on models 1979-1987
- Includes new mounting gasket & Fuel Filter kit!
- Please note that this is the style that has a vent (or connection) that goes from the base of the fuel pump into the top of the carburetor. Also take note of the fittings, you might have to swap these out with yours. Take a look at your pump and see which style you have.
- This Marine Fuel Pump is the "newer style" (Until the early 90's) that was vented on the bottom where that tube went back into the carburetor. The vent will be located in the base and should be obvious if you have this type or not. Early 60's to mid 70's styles looked exactly the same, but didn't have this vent as safety was not as much of a priority during that time period
- Freshwater Used Part.
- Purchase with confidence!