OMC Stringer 910198 0910198 Johnson Evinrude Clutch Dog Shifter 6-Jaw 3-Jaw
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships TODAY if you order before 12PM EST Mon-Fri
Part Number(s) Included
- 910198 / 0910198 Clutch Dog Shifter 6-Jaw to 3-Jaw
- Includes 313448 Pin & 324369 Spring
General Application / Compatibility
This would have been used with the LARGER OMC Stringer V6 & V8 Hydro-Mechanical Shift 800 Lower units 1979-1981
- 1978 OMC Models used a completly different Gear Set as far as the clutch dog & Reverse Gear were concerned.
- Not found on the 4cyl "400" Series Drives.
- The easy way to tell between a mechanical shift & hyrdo-mechanical shift drive is that the hydro-mechanical ones do not have the visible anode square chunk next to the six little holes on each side toward the rear of the lower unit
- All of the lower gearcases from this time period were the same for V6 & V8 engines (V6 170hp / 185hp / V8 200hp / 230hp / 250hp / 260hp) 3.8L / 5.0L / 5.7L / 5.8L
- This is also found on some Johnson Evinrude V6 outboards (1980-1987 150hp-235hp) that had a reverse gear with 3-Jaws up until 1987
- Freshwater Used Parts
- Please inspect pictures to get the best idea of condition.
- Overall Good Condition!
Purchase with confidence!