OMC Stringer 982219 GM 120hp 4cyl 2.5L Carb Carburetor Assembly Rochester 2bbl
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
FOR PARTS OR NOT WORKING
Visually it looks a bit rough, and looks like there is some oxidation inside of the carburetor, but there should be some usable parts after a bit of cleaning.
- Freshwater Used Part
- GM Rochester 2 Jet 2 barrel carburetor from a OMC GM 2.5L 120hp from 1984
- Used for OMC Chevy GM 120hp 2.5L applications from 1979-1985 As part number 982219 / 0982219 (There is a different carburetor for the 3.0L 140hp model that is NOT the same as this one)
Visually it looks a bit rough and looks like there is some oxidation inside of the carburetor, but there should be some usable parts after a bit of cleaning.
This would be an item I would recommend to just try and install it first, properly adjust the settings, and if you are still having issues go ahead and rebuild it with a kit.We have included the Sierra 18-7070 rebuild kit which is the correct one for this carburetor.
Other details to take note of if you are unsure of fitment...
- Orientation of the Choke warm-up spring chamber
- Throttle Linkage plate type (yours should look the same)
- Fuel input fitting
- Rochester number on the carburetor is 17059056
- If you have any doubts if this is the part you are looking for please contact me & I can look it up for you.
- Purchase with confidence!
- Sierra 18-7608-1
- 984180 / 0984180 (3.0L 140hp)
- 772831 / 0772831 (3.0L)