OMC Stringer Control Lever Box Shift Throttle Box Side Concealed Mount 1978-1979
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Freshwater Used Part
- Used in OMC Stringer applications roughly 1978 & 1978... This was the early style of the common control box they used into the 1990's. It has a single switch on it for engine trim & tilt function.
- However, you could still use this for any of the 1978-1985 stringer applications.
- All the connections are here and wires are in good shape, but the ends are cut so you will need to splice it into you existing setup.
- Switch is tested and working.
- This is a flush mount control box.
- Yours should look just like this.
- If you have any doubts if this will work for you application please contact me with your engine serial number and/or engine year & model and I should be able to figure it out for you.
- Purchase with confidence!
Related Boat Manufacturers:
- Bayliner Boston Whaler Bryant Campion Carolina Cat Centurion Chaparral Chris-Craft Cobalt Crownline Ebbtide EdgeWater Power Formula Four Winns Boat Glastron Grady-White Galaxie Larson Monterey Moomba Nautique Princecraft Regal Rinker Sea Ray Sea Sprite Sport Craft Ski Supreme Starcraft Marine Stingray Striper Sunsation PowerSvfara Tahoe Thompson Tige Triumph Yamaha Power boat Sterndrive I/O
- 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985