OMC Stringer Control Shifter Box 5-Wire 980748 Electric Shift Switch 1970's
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Freshwater Used Part
- Used in 1970's OMC Stringer Electric Shift Sterndrive applications
- Your control box probably looks just like this one, with an electric shift drive.
- Switch has been tested & is completely functional
Hard to find, especially one with a good electric switch.
The electric shifting switch is good and clean. I went through the proper electrical test procedures to verify that the shift switch (379019, 384042, 384006, 383624, 385253, 172123 and 172124) is completely functional
- This is a Side Flush Mount control box.
- I'm assuming that the end has been re-wired on this and you may also need to do the same to get it to work with your application.
- Yours should look just like this.
- If you have any doubts if this will work for you application please contact me with your engine serial number and/or engine year & model and I should be able to figure it out for you.
- Purchase with confidence!