OMC Stringer Ford V8 5.0L 302 5.8L 351 175hp-250hp Crankshaft Pulley 2-Groove
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
Item Details1974 1975 1976 1977 1978
- Removed from a 1977 Ford OMC Stringer 5.0L 302 175hp .
- Cleaned & repainted
- The research on these is a little tricky, but appears to have been the same for the Ford Windsor 5.0L 302 & 5.8L 351 which came in various horsepowers (170hp / 175hp / 190hp / 235hp / 240hp / 250hp) from 1974-1979
- I'm not particularly linking this to be compatible with any particular one of those items like I usually do with my other listings, and if you are unsure if this is right for you, please ask. From the diagrams most of the basic parts for the listed engines were the same and visually you should be able to have an idea if it seems right.
- Possibly Related Part numbers
- C90E-6312-E (Stamped)
- Yours should look just like this.
- Again, If you are unsure if this will work for you OR YOU NEED TO CONFIRM DIMENSIONS, just ask & i'll be happy to look into it further.
- Purchase with confidence!
Please Contact Me if you have additional questions if you are unsure if this will work for you.