OMC 0982416 982416 Stringer 1978-83 Propeller Prop Shaft Johnson Evinrude V6 V8
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Lower Gearcase Gear set Propeller Shaft Found on OMC Stringer & Johnson Evinrude 1978-1983
- At some point in 1984 they switched over the design which looks slightly different than this and that updated design is usually stamped 395209
- Overall Good Condition, please see pictures for best idea of condition.
Part Numbers Included
- Propeller Shaft Assembly Stamped 982416 (Provisioned for the long spring that goes in the end of it for Hydro-Mechanical shift)
- Same As 0982416 / 982416
- This shaft is a direct replacement for 0389866 / 389866 which was found on the earlier models (1978 & 1979)
- OMC Stringer V6 & V8 1980-1983 models Hydro-Mechanical OR Fully Mechanical Shift Models because 982416 is provisioned for it, whereas 389957 is this same shaft externally except it is not drilled internally for the hydro-mechanical shift spring.
- V6: 3.8L
- V8: 5.0L 305 & 5.7L 350
- Also used in some Johnson / Evinrude V6 Outboards
- "O" type gear housing Generally 1980-1985
Purchase with confidence!
1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 GM 150hp 175hp 185hp 200hp 225hp 235hp