OMC Stringer Sterndrive Gearcase 72-77 lower unit V8 302 198hp 5.0L 5.7L 350 305
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- For use with All Electric-Shift Stringer outdrives 1972-1977 (Low Profile with 10 Bolt Swivel Housing)
- (1967-1971 Models had 8 bolt swivel housing which was different than this one and generally found with High-Profile lower units)
- Compatible with all upper gearcases regardless of your Ford or GM engine size (2.5L 120hp, 3.0L 140hp, 4.1L 165hp, 5.0L 225hp 305, 5.7L 245hp 350, Ford 302 190hp etc.)
- No leaks or bad seals found after pressure testing.
- Electric shift works well, (remember that the Green wire is for forward, rather "Green means Go")
- This gearcase has been cleaned & repainted with OMC white paint.
- Gearcase has been filled with fresh Type-C gear oil.
- Naturally the skeg does have minimal damage, but wont affect function, you should be able get a good idea of condition via the pictures.
- Also a little chip in one of the farings, you can see it in the picture 9.
- Freshwater used part.
- UPS Shipping so you get it in a reasonable time frame!
- Yours should look just like this!
- Purchase with confidence!
1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977