OMC Stringer Upper Gearcase 979999 / 0979999 Gear Set Pinion 19:21 190hp 1972-76
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- OMC Stringer Sterndrive upper units from the OLD 1960's to the early 1970's and maybe 1972-1976
- I.E. GM or ford V8... maybe 165hp Just make sure your gear teeth number are the same as what is listed here....
- Upper Unit Gearcase Gear Set Pair part number is ?????
- My best guess for part number on these would be either 979999 / 0979999
- 19T & 21T Teeth / 19:21 Ratio
- The pressed-on bearing on these gears Should be replaced, but this is ultimately up to your discretion as your races might be different
- This listing is intended to be focused on the gears only, if you are performing this kind of replacement, it is always recommended to replace the bearings regardless.
- Good Condition & Freshwater used parts.
- Please inspect pictures closely and make sure your gear set looks the same as these
- Purchase with confidence!.