Sea King 5hp Gale 1948 Outboard Top Cowl Gas Fuel Tank Cap Vent Petrol
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- This is from a 1948 Montgomery Ward / Sea King 5hp Outboard Boat Motor
- Somebody unfortunately painted this entire outboard teal green at some point.
- You can still see some of the original tank color paint .
- Fuel Tank has some dents on it, but still had fuel in it during disassembly, so I would anticipate that it doesn't leak.
- No cracks or welds that I could visibly see.
- NO FUEL CAP FOR THIS
- Pictures will give you best representation of condition
- Please inspect all pictures closely to ensure satisfaction, and please let me know if I missed something!
- If you have any questions on compatibility, please contact me on this matter as there is very limited resources on this outboard, so hopefully there are enough pictures here to help you identify the part and determine compatibility.
- Purchase with confidence!
Possibly Relevant / Similar Years 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 Johnson Evinrude Buccaneer Wards Sears & Roebuck