Sea King 5hp Gale 1948 Outboard Transom Bracket Saddle midsection clamp
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships TODAY if you order before 12PM EST Mon-Fri
Item DetailsPossibly Relevant / Similar Years 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 Johnson Evinrude Buccaneer Wards Sears & Roebuck
- This is from a 1948 Montgomery Ward / Sea King 5hp Outboard Boat Motor
- Somebody unfortunately painted this entire outboard teal green at some point.
- The place where the handle mounts / originally welded seems to have broken off of this and was replaced with a handle that was bolted on.
- You can where the weld broke in the pictures and where the holes were drilled to attach what was left of the handle
- The actual clamp area seems to have had one of the thumb screws replaced with an evinrude one, or at least maybe just the end of it.
- Please inspect all pictures closely to ensure satisfaction, and please let me know if I missed something!
- If you have any questions on compatibility, please contact me on this matter as there is very limited resources on this outboard, so hopefully there are enough pictures here to help you identify the part and determine compatibility.
- Purchase with confidence!