Teleflex Rotary Boat Steering Helm SH5094 QC Safe-T Quick Connect Type
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Teleflex SH5094 Single Rotary Steering Helm SAFE-T QC (quick connect just for steering cable)
- This is the newer style steering helm that accepts teleflex steering cables that have the QC / Quick-Connect end on the steering cable (Standard cable that has been used since the 90's and isn't a threaded connection.)
- Teleflex Steering systems are typically the most common found on boats powered by Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Mariner, Force, Suzuki, Honda, MerCruiser, Volvo Penta, OMC Cobra, etc. Easy to determine just by looking at your helm unit.
- Pretty much compatible with most steering wheels that have the tapered shaft and are keyed already installed on your current teleflex rotary helm.
- This can be used to replace the threaded style connections if you were to REPLACE / UPDATE THE CABLE AS WELL (This has the dimensions of the old double threaded steering helms)
- Does include mounting plate, but should bolt up to most existing Teleflex Helm mounting plates that you likely already have.
- You will receive exactly what you see in the pictures.
- Purchase with confidence!