Teleflex Rotary Steering Helm SH5023 Older Threaded style Non-quick connect type
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Teleflex SH5023 Rotary Steering Helm
- This is the old style steering helm that accepts teleflex steering cables that have double female threaded ends (1970's-1980's)
- This will accept new QC cables with the use of a special coupler SA27620P
- Teleflex Steering systems are typically the most common found on boats powered by Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Mariner, Force, Suzuki, Honda, MerCruiser, Volvo Penta, OMC Cobra, etc. Easy to determine just by looking at your helm unit.
- Pretty much compatible with most steering wheels that have the tapered shaft and are keyed already installed on your current teleflex rotary helm. You will need to find your own key and nut for the steering wheel (should be able to use your existing parts)
- Does include mounting plate, but should bolt up to most existing Teleflex Helm mounting plates that you likely already have.
- You will receive exactly what you see in the pictures.
- Purchase with confidence!